Ulster university graduate fashion show!
We need to raise £3000 to help fund the graduate fashion show that is held every year. The event will be held in St Anne's Cathedral on the 4th of June. This will have amazing results for all the Textile, Art, Design with Fashion students who have been working incredibly hard for their graduate collections, it will be the perfect ending to their degree. There will be 30+ textile, art design and fashion students showcasing there collections for the very first time. Lets make this the best graduate fashion show, the show brings everyone together for a night filled with creativity and fun.
Textile Art Design and Fashion students
We are 30+ students in our final year of textile art design and fashion, that are all working hard on creating amazing work that are all unique and fun, the talent is endless. its safe to say everyone that comes to the graduate fashion show will be blown away by the amazing work that has been created in Ulster Universities TADF department.
The big show!!
Year after year people run to see the Ulster University graduate fashion show, you can be part of making this amazing show happen.
There will be 30+ students showing all kinds of unique work such as -
- Amazing and contemporary pattern cutting that is pushing boundaries
- Detailed embroidery that would take anyone's breathe away
- Knitwear that really exceeds anything you've ever seen at the graduate fashion show
- Print for fashion the detail is just out of this world
- Fully sustainable collections that would make you consider your wardrobe
& much much more being offered by all the students.
We are throwing this show for all the amazing hard work to be shown on a professional platform and to be seen by the fashion and textile industry and potential employers.
It is so important for any donations to help us achieve the amazing show we have all worked so hard towards.
What the donations will help us get
- If we achieved our minimum target it will go towards the Dj and music for the show itself
- If we hit our full target it would go towards Lighting, staging, model agency, promotional work, advertising, drinks reception, Venue and photography
- If we raised more than our target the money will go towards future graduate fashion show in 2020
We also have amazing custom made rewards for anyone who donates. These rewards will be from the graduate fashion students such as sketches, textile pieces and even Jewellery.
Find us on twitter & instagram
'Ulsterunigfs' is the name for both our twitter and Instagram - keep up to date with all the work we are doing.
You can also sponsor the graduate fashion show - it would mean so much to so many students.