What is new designers?
New Designers is considered to be the most important exhibition in the UK for graduate designers. Held in London, it offers up-and-coming designers the opportunity to showcase their work, as well as the chance to network with potential future employers, buyers and the media.
Who are we?
We are a group of third year Textile Art, Design and Fashion students from Ulster University, Belfast. Our team consists of a collection of knitters, weavers, printers, embroiderers and fashion designers, who each strive to express our individuality through our various disciplines.
Benefits of New designers
We believe this project would greatly benefit Ulster University, as it is a great way to showcase our graduates talents, as well as a way to promote the course to potential future students. It also provides the team with an excellent professional platform to find work, meet employers and the opportunity to win esteemed awards.
Where will the money go?
Breakdown of Costs:
- Stand (one week): £1,215 remaining (Was £3,548)
- Spotlights: £48 each (£576 for 12 students)
- Tables: £150
- Boards: £400
If we hit our minimum target, it will help towards spotlights for the exhibition, but if we hit our full target, it will cover the cost of spotlights, as well as the remaining cost of the stand, tables and boards.
We have some exclusive rewards to thank everyone who donates. Check them out!
Find us here
Help us succeed!
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – Like and share on social media, by email, telephone, in conversation, or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea. The more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.