A short summary of your project
We are 3rd Year Fashion and Design students from Ulster University with the goal of raising money your our end of year Fashion Show, which is a great way to kickstart our future careers in the fashion industry. It is a celebration of the local talent and great exposure for those interested in working in the fashion industry.
Who are you?
We are the 3rd Year Fashion and Textile students interested in creating a career in the fashion industry.
We are all individual designers with unique style and vision, which sets us apart from the crowd. Having been given the skills and confidence for a future in fashion and textiles, we exhibit fresh new ideas for the contemporary fashion industry, and are guaranteed to surprise. The annual graduate fashion show is important to us as it is our first stepping stone to our future careers, and for some of us it is the first time our work will be walking the catwalk. By donating to this very worthwhile cause you will help us to put on a professional show, exhibiting our talents in the best way possible.
Where will the money go?
The money will go towards hiring a venue to hold the fashion show, lights, music, models, hair and makeup, a host, press and advertise, and other expenses. Any money left over will go towards next year's graduate fashion show.
Find us here
Help us succeed!
- You need as many people as possible to be talking about your project. Everywhere you can think of!
- Ask for help promoting the project – here's an example of the type of thing you might say, to give you some inspiration:
- You don't need to give money to help us succeed! Please share this project with anyone you think would support us – on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, by email, telephone, in a chat over the fence or on your blog.
- In fact, share it with everyone you know as we think it's a great idea, and the more people who know about it, the more likely we are to make this work out brilliantly.
- And we know we said you don't need to give money to help us, but we'd love it if you did! Please sponsor us and help make this happen.